my 1983 elco(just added more pics) 7-13-08 check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
WELL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY PAGE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW CAR. I JUST PICKED IT UP FOR $600. IT IS A 1983 ELCO IT HAS either a 267 or 305 not suer yet which one.IT ORIGINALLY CAME WIT A V6 3.8 LITER 231. THE INTERIOR IS COMPLETE NEEDS MINOR TOUCH UPS AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICS. THE BODY IS FOR THE MOST STRAIGHT JUST NEEDS PPAINT AND A LIL TOUCH UP HERE AND THERE. AFTER TALKIN IT OVER WIT MY BOI IMMA LEAVE IT THE OG WITH THE TWO TONE BLUE FOR THE PAINT. FOR INTERIOR IMMA JUST UPDATE STERRING WHEEL WITH A WOODGRAIN ONE, AND PUT THE BILLET COLUMN SHIFTER AND TILT LEVER ON IT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY MUCH GONNA STAY THE SAME JUST GET CLEANED UP REALL GOOD.I WILL MAKE SEVERAL PAGES FOR CERTAIN AREAS OF THE CAR SO STAY TUNED AND I WILL KEEP U UPDATED ON THE PROGRESS MORE PICS AND INFO TO COME SOON....
topof83elco.jpg

rearpassside.jpg

passrearview.jpg

passdoorpanel.jpg

leftfrontelco.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior1.jpg

headliner.jpg

guages.jpg

frontpass.jpg

enginecompartment.jpg

elcoleftbac.jpg

elcoengine.jpg

elcobed.jpg

driversidefender.jpg

driverdoorpanel.jpg

driverdoor.jpg

backofseat.jpg

83elcoengine.jpg

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Here are a couple pics, i'm sure chris will post better pics from his digital Camera

062108_14361.jpg

062108_14372.jpg

crowconcepts

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2008
georgia
looks like you've got your hands full

My past cars have all started looking like that, but I'll never regret the hours spent fixing them. Best of luck!

titanica217

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 11, 2008
Springfield, IL
i'm going to go ahead and call that a bargain. You could ebay that thing piece by piece and get paid, but screw that. congratulations.

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
That is no 307 in the engine bay pics. Probably a chevy 267 or 305.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor