MY 83 REGAL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
took a few pics and a vid of my buick today..
some history..
the car sat for 6 years in the garage.. my dad owned it since it was a few years old...gave it to me and i left it inside.. well since my olds has been in gettin paint i had no choice so i been 10 dayin it for the past few weeks..

so i figured it was time to get pics.. i had a few but heres some and a vid too..THE car is 100% stock...right down to the stock wood grain radio..and brushed aluminum gauges..

cars due for some restoration...but it will be done right..no cutting corners...but thats when time allows..

here they are..

SD531643.jpg

SD531641.jpg

SD531642.jpg

i have some more.. just gotta upload em..

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
haha that's awesome for stock oh and i like the end of the video "are you paying attention?" haha nice

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Your Dad ought to have his head examined...turning that pristine gem over to you!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I'd lose the ding strips and the badging on the quarters if you can do it without any body work ( if they are on there with glue) but other than that leave it alone. If I changed the wheels I would consider the 15 in version of those Magnum 500 style wheels that you already have which were used on Skylark GS's back in the early 70's. The car looks way too nice to really mess with the body on it, it's a great driver as is.

TKITEZ

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2007
that looks very clean man, nice one! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor