Not open for further replies.

onyxxtreme

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2007
Ft Polk, LA
87 cutlass supreme sedan, 94k miles, 307/TH200 3spd
pretty much stock, except its lowered and nicknacks
the body was perfect (except paint) till a tornado hit the neighborhood 😢
so, now my plans/projects are the full exhaust (LT's, and duals), finishing the custom fiberglass soundsystem, 17 or 18" rims, and now fixing the storm damage.

My Cardomain site:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2186539

2186539_8_full.jpg

2186539_10_full.jpg

That sux about the storm damage, it looks like it was a really clean car to start with. I'd add a little ride height in front and some deep dish wheels with wide tires all around to give it a more road race look.

I just ghetto lowered it for now (cut stock springs), to see what size drop I prefer. Before I start driving it again, I'll get some new springs, probably some stiffer cut-down Moog's or Sportline's.
It also has cheapo Summit "3-way adjustable drag shocks" (20 or 30bucks each).

Don't worry about others......theyre just doin' a circle jerk chasing the same looking car.

not horrible not my taste though

I think its cool, you dont see many neat sedans. I say besides it being lowered leave it stock apperaing. Fix your damage panel, and put the rest into performance. Id love to see that eat some rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor