My AC delete plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
It gave me alittle Hell getting it out but it came out one way or another lol.

Attachments

• IMAG0129.jpg
    IMAG0129.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 2,276
Its hell taking it out huh...heres a pic of mine....make it look way better...

Attachments

• 2011-04-24_18-53-21_305.jpg
    2011-04-24_18-53-21_305.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,673
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Yeah your engine bay is nice and clean mine will be there soon just have to clean up some more wires that are not needed and paint by the summer but great job on yours.

85montanezSS said:
That looks real good man ,I hope to get mine took off this weekend when Im off,quick queston? did you have to remove your wheel wells to get to the bottom bolts,lookin to get a heads up before i get started..

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
85montanezSS said:
That looks real good man ,I hope to get mine took off this weekend when Im off,quick queston? did you have to remove your wheel wells to get to the bottom bolts,lookin to get a heads up before i get started..
yep

85montanezSS said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Yeah your engine bay is nice and clean mine will be there soon just have to clean up some more wires that are not needed and paint by the summer but great job on yours.
THANKS!!!

kuruption109 said:
ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
85montanezSS said:
yep
Hope'n i didnt have to go that route.Thanks

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
85montanezSS said:

I didn't take my wheel well off to get to it I just had a swivel bit will a 10mm socket after I removed all the screws I put a breaker bar underneath the AC box and lifted it a little enough to pass the extension and swivel bit through that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor