Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
Had to delete this thread...

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Re: Grand national Guys

I'm guessing if you talk anything like you type that might be why they didn't want to hang out with you. :lol: :wink:

Don't worry about it. I know there are guys that feel they need to give thumbs up to other cars or expect to get thumbs up from other people. Some of us just don't pay attention.

It's one reason I'd hate to EVER own a motorcycle. Everytime you pass another guy on a motorcycle they expect you to do some cool handwave jester. :roll:

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
Re: Grand national Guys

Damn....tell em why you mad son... :blam:

it's like being mad at a group of kids that wouldn't play with you...get over it and learn to use that middle finger. it gets worse than having a little GN ego when you're into cars..i know camaro/chevelle owners who will give you that same look no matter what's under the hood of your little Cutlass or GN..like my dad..

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor