My Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
This is my 1985 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, I'm 3rd owner. It was all orignal, un molested when I purchased it, I added the rally wheels from an 81 Cutlass Supreme and powdercoated them black. It originally had the wire wheel hubcaps with whitewall tires stock. I tossed the 307 in favor of a GM 350 crate motor out of the Jegs catalog, and hooked it up to a TCI Sizzler Transmission
burnout2.jpg

Cutty3.jpg

cutter.jpg

this is before the stripes, pretty much in stock form
scoop.jpg

the motor, march serpantine pulley kit, dual flexitlite electric fans, holly carb and street dominator manifold, dynamax ceramcoat headers, H.E.I. distributor, MSD 6AL Ignition, optima red top battery, hilborn blower scoop, stock drivetrain, the cutty's back under the knife though and gonna get beefed up! so stay tuned
IMG

Sep 3, 2007
Downtown Chicago, IL
Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor