My Hero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2013
My 87 buick regal has been kicking around for awhile now. It has come through for me recently while all my other vehicles have been sitting or being worked on. My regal has its original 3.8 and runs great for me every day. It gets up and goes and gets good gas mileage but does'nt move as fast as i would like. I would love to put a buick 350 in it, or a buick/olds 307 but ill probably put a chevy small block in it. I know the "buick guys" hate this but i need as many horses as i can get for the $$$ i have. For now ill just keep running it as is, i know i'll get another 100k with a little TLC. My little G-Body Hero!!!

Blew86442

Greasemonkey
Mar 8, 2012
Welcome to the site! All sound like good options to me. Nothing wrong with getting the best bang for the buck. I have a nicely built SBC in mine and and the original HO 307 on a stand. Why? Cause I can. It's my car and I choose what goes in it and can give a rat's *ss what anyone else cares. (Unless it was a Ford engine lol ). JP. Your car, your choice! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor