My new trike hauler!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

87aerocoupe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 16, 2009
Just thought I would share one of my hobbies. I like to restore 3 wheelers. I Sold this trike to buy my 1987 MC SS Aerocoupe. Two months later I find this sweet Elky I have always wanted. Now I want to get another one. Hopefully next spring. Or sooner.....

Any ways, Here is the trike I used to have.
100_5864.jpg

Here's the new Hauler!!!!!!!
100_1638.jpg

Blake442 said:
Just make sure the tailgate cables are in good shape and don't snap when you're loading one up!
I got new cables. I just need a bolt that holds the tailgate to the top of the cable. I went to the GM parts department to see if one is available....The answer I got was.........DISCONTINUED :wtf:

87aerocoupe said:
Blake442 said:
Just make sure the tailgate cables are in good shape and don't snap when you're loading one up!
I got new cables. I just need a bolt that holds the tailgate to the top of the cable. I went to the GM parts department to see if one is available....The answer I got was.........DISCONTINUED :wtf:

More often than not I get that answer about parts for my Cutlass at the dealer.

87aerocoupe said:
Blake442 said:

Try Robert at [email protected]. I got one from awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor