my New/Used rear wheels & tires for the Monte!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BENCHSEATRACIN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 6, 2008
Bel Air,MD 21014
Been buying up used stuff for my Monte..#1 reason I'm a cheap guy..LOL! #2 reason,I ain't rich!

Bought a set of Bogarts for the rear off of racingjunk,they look like Aluma Stars.Bought a set of HOOSIERS 29x11.5's off a guy used that were like new,and a set of front CRAGAR 15x3.5 wheels that look like Aluma stars too.I've got less in a 4 wheels than 2 new ones would cost.Although the wheels aren't identical,they are close enough for me.Right the the 12 bolt Chevelle rear is at my buddies getting narrowed.I decided to go an inch shorter than the stock G body rear on each side.Right now these tires rub the frame & inner wheel houses...but I have a plan for that too.I'm going to mini tub it & I bought the pieces to notch the rear frame rails.
Here's a few pics...
346754160_2bAY9-M.jpg

346753968_byiFk-M.jpg

346753896_zRvXf-M.jpg

346754375_99xJN-M.jpg

346754537_E6kCq-M.jpg

346753854_2rgVF-M.jpg

TheFullMonte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 30, 2008
Hartsville, TN
Looking better everytime you post! Can't go wrong with that deal. I love the look of aluma-stars or anything star patterned for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor