My other g body is a b body!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porklops

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2010
Well since i have my 78 malibu build thread going i figured id show you guys my other ride, a 86 caprice that just ticked a 100 000 miles. list of goodies include 90 front end with euro lights, home built hood, 700r with shift kit and corvette goodies for overdrive, 373 posi, police springs and sway bars with severe duty shocks, flowmaster dual exhaust with no cats (loud!!!) 2000 watts of radio with capacitors and high output alternator , car was painted in desert tan military paint( scratch and chemical resistant)

tires are ugly i know, these are the winter kicks,
Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

I really like how the tan black combo looks
Picture007.jpg

big ugly mean and loud!! what do you guys think?

Sell it to me. I've been wanting another box chevy.

what's going on with the driver's front door?

DrRansom442 said:
what's going on with the driver's front door?

yeah i was wondering the same thing

i know that looks strange, the sun was was setting behind the car and it was screwing with the light. the shadow makes it look like the fender is pushed in or something, but its even so i dont know lol

Mine is too! 😀
100_0785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor