My post made it into Ebay! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Hahaha. Actually, who friggin' cares?

I just thought it was odd, I was piddling around looking at some NOS parts (what's new) and ran across a PS belt that's the later service replacement belt. Then in one of the pictures, it has a post from a car forum from someone explaining what the belts fit. I'm looking at it like, "well, that's accurate" without realizing it was my own post. And there it was. Took me a minute to figure out what it was.

It's a post from me which was made June 23, 2019

No big deal. Just thought it was kinda funny. Using my "likeness" to sell your fuggin' auto parts. Maybe I should contact the seller and ask for a promotional fee. :)

Reactions: 5 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Obviously, it is not just us on this forum that think you are valuable source for this kind of accurate information.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
No big deal. Just thought it was kinda funny. Using my "likeness" to sell your fuggin' auto parts. Maybe I should contact the seller and ask for a promotional fee.
Just for fun, you should contact him and tell him that the information you posted is incorrect. Information in the parts book was a misprint

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ah, I don't care. Like it was mentioned, it's the interwebz and if someone finds it helpful/useful, great. At least I know THAT particular bit of info is correct. Too much misinformation running around out there. It just caught me by surprise I suppose. Didn't expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor