my wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinrocks

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2007
Louisville, KY
This is my 83 malibu wagon. I listed more about it in the new users thread, so I decided to post some pictures of it. I'm going to lower it when I get time, but I having a big wheel debate. My brother wants to trade me whe wheels on it for some 15x8 vette rallys...but I like the wheels on it also. I know either wheel will look good, but it's a hard decision. Anyway, heres a few of the latest pictures I have of the wagon.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

hobbes442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 1, 2007
mount vernon,in
i have 15*7 and 15*8 ralleys and love the look

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
i vote no on the wheels but it's not my car it's yours :D looks really clean though

kevinrocks

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2007
Louisville, KY
Uncletruck said:
I kind of like the wheels you have on there. You need to hop on e-bay and get a new rear bumper- there are even guys selling fiberglass reproduction bumpers for the G body El Camino/Malibu wagons now.

-Mark-

Thanks for the kind words guys.

The previous owner is about to start work on his elcamino. he has a parts elcamino with very nice bumpers that he is going to let me have (he agreed to this prior to the sale of the car). I'm just waiting for him to start that project, hopefully it wont be long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor