My wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've checked it out a few times. Way more work than I want to undertake anytime soon for anything I own! His car should be awesome when it's done though. Hats off to him!

You can check out a few videos of my car on you tube if you like under my user name olzkng. There's a video in the car of when the driveshaft broke in mid dyno pull and a video my friend took of a later dyno run under his user name SV Engineering.

Great car and work. I am jealous! Have an 83 Cruiser that I would really love to put the turbo motor in, and I have the GTA rear wheels (16"), and 15" look-a-likes for the front, but don't have them mounted yet. You have a great car, and glad you shared!

Enjoy it!

(I am building a 330 for my Salon, but halfway thought about putting it in the wagon!) but if I do, I won't have them both running. Right now the 87 is sitting undrivable, but I can still enjoy driving the Cruiser (Our Family Truckster). And I have (2) babyseats in my wagon......reeeeal sleeper, especially with the NA 3.8v6 in it! :rofl:

There've been a number of times I wished I'd put an Olds engine in this rig believe me! I may get pissed off enough someday and actually do it! LOL.

love it

Thank you. It is fun to drive! The sounds it makes and feeling it imparts are definitely un-wagonlike. Back in the early 80's my father had a light yellow 78 Century wagon with woodgrain and the chrome Buick rally wheels and I loved the looks of it so much I wanted one of my own. Since the Buicks are hard to find and I fell over this Olds I decided to go with it.

True story- I took my 83 year old mother shopping in this thing about 2 months ago because my truck is a little high for her and this is a lot easier to get in and out of, cushier seats, etc. So she's yakking away about family stuff and all of a sudden she says "what is this a racer?" So I said "why do you ask that?" and she says "because it's jerky, the engine is loud and I know you!" Man, you can't fool your mother!

nucking futs!

love it... I absolutely love the sleeper look. I've wanted to use those GTA wheels on my GP, because the honey-comb looks sleeper, but you get some added performance with 16s.

your wagon would slap the blue off my GP at the track! And then go get the groceries for the family and drive the kids to school. ha ha

I love it, great work!

Wow!! Thats a awesome machine you have there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor