Name one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Ah, so that's why I didn't order them? :unsure:

I thought I remembered the reclining seat backs . . . but I've slept since then!

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ah, so that's why I didn't order them? :unsure:

I thought I remembered the reclining seat backs . . . but I've slept since then!
Salons had recliners (AR9) standard. Which the 442 was based upon for 85 and 86. 87 Salons had them too, but 442 was switched to the Supreme body style in 87, and Supremes had the non-recliners if you got bucket seats (A51). That was so stupid not to offer a more versatile seat for 87 Supreme.

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Factory oil pressure gage for us Buick lovers.

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
I am curious, was your original intention for us to name something that we don't have on our car but could have been realistically ordered for our year, make and model had we been the original buyer? Or any factory option in general even if the option didn't exist yet.
I was thinking the same
Happy with options it has. One option I never cared about is the driver power seat.

• Agree

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I am curious, was your original intention for us to name something that we don't have on our car but could have been realistically ordered for our year, make and model had we been the original buyer? Or any factory option in general even if the option didn't exist yet.

I was targeting what could be ordered that year for your model A or G body car, but i'm loving all the responses just the same, and we're having fun, so keep them rolling lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor