Need a big favor! - YouTube Subs needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Done

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
subscribed.....wheres my content...I neeeed contenttttttttttt....LOL

what would be an awesome idea is to have G-body specific How-to vids on there, maybe you can host them, even if you arent the one actually filming it?

i guess the monetary thing would be annoying though if you got enough views and subscribers to make money on advertising. Im sure they would want a cut.

you will have to do all the filming yourself I guess....Im sure you must have the time :)

This is the idea. Been putting the pieces together and getting ready to start on a few. Figured the live coverage would be a good way to dive right in.... Then they throw me this curve ball.

Thanks everyone, keep it coming. You have to stay subscribed until at least after the event for the numbers to count btw. I've seen the number go up and then back down so IDK what that's about...

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Done

Reactions: 2 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
So, I'm getting stuff prepped for the OCA Nationals, and decide hey I need to test this live streaming stuff again bc you know you can't test enough and WTF do I discover?

That YouTube has put a NEW POLICY that channels with less than 1000 subscribers CANNOT do mobile live streaming. WTF YOUTUBE WTF

What I need, is for you and anyone you know, to subscribe to the GBodyNation youtube channel. Yes there are zero videos and zero subs at the moment. I had figured "hey I'll just use this event to kick start it, throw a couple of things up there beforehand and see what happens." UP YOURS GOOGLE. How the hell is a new channel supposed to get off the ground with crap like this in place anyway....

Here's the GBodyNation channel URL. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1naC2Fxc4_zKso__dNgoiA

Even if we don't hit the 1000 sub mark, I think I can still make it work with a little tom-foolery and going around through different apps etc. but yeah, PO'd right now.

Many thanks in advance, and hopefully this doesn't throw a giant monkey wrench into the works. Livid right now is an understatement.

Subscribed #22! lol

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Subscribed.

Reactions: 1 user

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Done.

-Gonz

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
i'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor