need motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwrmedic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2006
New York
yep, thats me, same guy. I know where youre coming from Gbody, I'm looking to relocate, hard to find somewhere to live and keep all of my toys. I have a lot of friends that are in the same situation. I have a good job in Bedford Hills, dont want to rent a place, so looking for a house with property within 60 miles of work so I dont have to get rid of my stuff.
I will keep you in mind about the parts, as soon as I get an engine. I'm bidding on one now. :mrgreen:

dexter047

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 16, 2005
raleigh, nc
Gbodyolds said:
dexter047 said:
i saw that add on myspace. are you the same guy?
I grew up in Kings Park, then moved to Watertown (jefferson cty), then moved to Raleigh NC. just couldnt take NY anymore.

I know what you mean I would love to get out of NY just wouldnt know where the hell to go. I like being able to get just about anything I want within 20 minutes of home, other than that this place aint all its cracked up to be.

BTW I'm the moderator for the G body forum on myspace.

well, its nice to meet you. if you want to relocate you should consider the VA,NC,SC area. The cost of living is a fraction of what it is in NY and salaries are comparable. I actually mahe more here than I did in NY. It's still easy to get a couple cheap acres down here and be minutes from everything. Taxes are much lower, most important to the average enthusiast, you can do whatever you want on your property if you are outside city limits. Oh well, just a suggestion.

heffamphetamine

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2006
good luck finding those headers for cheap. the only place you can get g-body headers for pontiac cars that will bolt in without much trouble is indian adventures...but they're like $650, and not painted or anything.

Gbodyolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
Indian Adventures makes a really nice aluminum block, gotta see it to appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor