Need some Wiring Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CostasCutlass

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2008
NJ, 07003
Hey guys, looking for some wiring diagrams for an 84 Cutlass Supreme. I just did my motor swap and in the process didn't pay attention to the battery cable laying on the header :blam: . Besides frying the cable I also had something pigtailed into the fuse block on the radio circuit. I managed to melt a lil bit of the fuse block where the fuse would be held, so now I have no radio, gauge lights, or tail lights(brake lights still work). I'm trying to figure out whats what with the wires/fuse panel, and also wana wire in the lights for my aftermarket gauges. With the melted circuit of the fuse block would I be better off just getting a stand alone fuse block and running it with a selonoid so it's an ignition hot only fuse block? The car does also have an aftermarket alarm system and one of the previous owners butchered up the wires a lil bit so any diagrams would really help, I'm planning on buying them when I have some money, but right now I'm just tapped out. Thanks guys

CostasCutlass

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2008
NJ, 07003
:bump:

Come on guys, I keep getting pulled over for this sh*t and I dont have the money yet to buy the manual! Damn unemployment takes too long sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor