Need ya'll opinions on a paint color/option...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
87Cutlass442 said:
cdg1984 said:
i wouldnt change a thing about the paint scheme. While they werent big powerhouses or anything, the 442/ H/O's were kind of a specialty package ( if u wanna call it "specialty", couldnt think of any other word). Id keep it factory. But thats just my 2 cents.

Well, the car has a little bit of rust and is faded, so the car has to be repainted regardless.....if I'm gonna spend money on it, I might as well make it somethin that I want. I'm redoing the original scheme...just adding a bit more "umph" to it.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of "restomods"...older cars with new technology. The insides will be fiberglassed with leather/suede, digital dash, etc. I've never been a fan of leaving a car the way I found it...seems too boring to me. It's great for resale value, but hey...I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Somebody would be crazy not to get it because of something like that.

Sounds sweet with the fiberglass and all that stuff. Id love to do that to my 83 (non-442 ho) i guess with a car like that i just like the factory style.....but hey thats just me, still sounds awesome tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor