New and need parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagerhorrible

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2013
Hello everyone. I just picked up a sweet 87 Grand Prix, but she needs a little help. I need to find a right front fender with the antenna hole. I would also like to change the bench seat, and column shift to buckets, and a floor shift. I am going to reupholster the interior, so color doesn't matter, but I need pretty much everything related to the changeover : seats, center console, shift assembly, floor mount, shifter cable with bracket to mount on the transmission, and the steering column. If anyone has or knows where I can find all of these goodies I would greatly appreciate it.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I have everything you need,all parts are in EXCELLENT cond from an 87 gp le.rust free fender w/antenna hole/mount-150.00 shipped,bucket seats w/tracks-350.00 shipped,4speed floor shifter w/ od and cable and trans brackets-125.00 shipped(rare,near mint cond)console with brushed aluminum top shifter insert/armrest-125.00 shipped.375.00 for all three items shipped.do you also need the shifter/console mounts(welded to floor?)I also have two mint gp dashes(grey,blue)with rare factory tach w/wiring.either dash and cluster w/tach and nessasary wiring-325.00 shipped.I sell nothing but quality parts,and if need be please check my feedback in the seller feedback section.can also provide pics if REALLY interested(these parts are at my ranch/storage/workspace approximate 3hours from where I actually reside).I accept paypal,or postal m.o.lmk.

Hagerhorrible

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2013
That's awesome! I'll have to get all of this stuff at different times , but I will get all of it. Yes I need the piece that is welded to the floor, but it might be easier for you to cut out the floor section. This will give me a small reference point for placement in my car. Also my car is a 3 speed automatic but I think it will still work. I would like to try to pay for that fender some time this week. Probably going to need right front bumper filler as well. Do you have an 83 grille set? I like those better than the 87.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I have this RH bumper filler in nice shape, $50 + shipping, shipping looks to be $16 to Huntington Wv.
81GrandPrixRHfrontbumperfiller.jpg

81GrandPrix3.jpg

It would help to put in your location since shipping cost can change a lot especially on larger items.

Hagerhorrible

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2013
Yes that's the grill I like and the bumper filler I need. I saw your bumper filler on eBay and have it in my watch list, but didn't see the grill. I'll check your items for sale again.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
The grill is gone it was split at the top.
I will sell it for what I said here right away or if you want you can place a bid and try to get it for the opening bid.
Thanks, Jeff

Hagerhorrible

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2013
I am new to this forum, and have not figured out how to navigate my way through it yet. Please be patient with me. Will you explain to me how to make purchases. I normally use PayPal. I will be making some purchases this week. Definitely need the bumper filler, and L.A.X Rated's fender. Depending on budget the rest of the stuff for shifter. Once I get the body parts here and prepped she'll be ready for her fresh House of Kolor deep gloss black shine. Even if I can't get all of it this week, it'll still be within the next couple weeks.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor