New and ready to Learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Greetings everyone from Nassau County, NY! I just recently sold my 28 ft Sea Ray after 15 years of avid power boating and a week later found a 1985 Grand Prix LE with 50k miles. I think I bought it more for sentimental reasons as this was my first new car purchase back then and kept it for 7 years after that.
The car has very minor issues such as missing interior sun visors, front side bumper rashes, needs a new underhood liner and a trunk carpet. Other than that the interior is mint, the original paint needs to be polished out as it's dull, but everything works fine to include the cassette player.

ANY and all suggestions, for these parts and advice on waking up the paint will be greatly appreciated as I do not intend on getting rid of it nor drive it " really" on Sunday's!

I will post a photo as soon as I figure it out!!!

corkatoa

Burger Flipper
Jul 6, 2013
Creston, BC, Canada
interested in the cassette holder that fits the console?
Yours if you want it..Ship from 83805. I will pay the shipping if you do.

brand new nos sunvisors are available, about 90$ a set. Just bought a set for my GN.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Welcome from Massapequa park. Best of luck .can't wait to see pictures

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Former Brooklynite....welcome aboard! I still have friends out in Suffolk County.
Post some pics of your new acquisition.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That's clean! A nice score indeed. I like the old NYPD cop car in your Avatar. It reminds me too much of home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor