new fenders for 84 regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
theres an 84 sitting at my local yard.. last time I checked the front fenders where good. I dont think there was any rust. Im in AZ probably a AZ car.. I can check this weekend if you want..

84sbcregal23deg

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2011
Long island, NY
that would be awesome, if its to much of a hassle don't go crazy. not really in a big hurry, but wouldn't mind getting a set soon. thanks alot!! your car looks super clean btw!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Thanks..not a problem.Im going there this weekend anyways..youll get them for what I get them for + shipping ofcourse..plus the guy there is my bud probably get them way below cost..Ill let you know ...if you want pm me your cell # ill send you pics when im there so you can approve before i take them off.

84sbcregal23deg

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2011
Long island, NY
thnx for the help, i found a clean set up here for $300 which ill prob buy, hope you didnt go through much trouble yet. srry i didnt reply sooner, didnt have time to make it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor