New from NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbarrie

Master Mechanic
Sep 15, 2012
WECOME Jackie, nice GN with T-TOPS is she all original ? Love the mesh rims !
was that an option on those cars ? or did someone put them on their. I know the GNX came with them.
Gbarrie.

NY87GN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2013
I'm in Long Island, Nassau County.

My GN is not all original. Me and my father did a full restoriation, but I do have some upgrades. My latest upgrade being a Turbo Tweak Chip with 60lb injectors.

The rims I have are Kirbans. They were not an option on my car. I did have the original rims, but liked these better. They are similiar to the GNX stock wheel. I actually am going back to a chrome lug nut/center cap to change the look of the wheel. I do not plan on keeping these rims on the car forever. I am still in the process of working on the car to get it 100% the way I want it. Money only stretches so far :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor