New G-Body Owner in MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel_816

n00b
Aug 6, 2010
What's up?

Finally got a car I've wanted for as long as I can remember, an '86 Monte Carlo SS. I think I did pretty good too. It's in excellent shape outside and in, the only thing left to do is engine/transmission. Looking to do that within the next couple months.

Here are a few pics:

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

A

Anonymous

That is one cool looking Monte. :D

Your not interested in trading it are ya?

Just busting with ya man,great car.

hope you get the drivetrain you want.

ElCamMan515

Master Mechanic
May 18, 2010
Central New York
Nice Looking Monte! Love The Black On Black Look, It Really Fits The Monte Carlo Style!

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
welcome, and nice monte!

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
wow verry nice monti man! not a huge fan of em but i love that one :bump:

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Welcome diesel 816!

That is one sinister :twisted: looking Monte Carlo! Wheels with black painted centers and no trim or decals on that bad black paint, PERFECT 8) !!! Later.

diesel_816

n00b
Aug 6, 2010
Thanks guys, I just got some Flowmaster 40's thrown on today and it sounds pretty sweet. The 305 isn't very fast, but it runs solid and sounds great. I'm getting ready to beef up security now. Been getting a lot of crazy looks riding around town. I hate leaving it parked anywhere but my garage.

86_olds

G-Body Guru
Jul 26, 2009
so cal
welcome man that is one sick *ss looking monte may i ask how much u got it for??? do u have any sound clips of the flowmasters did u notice a good sound improvement ?

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Sweet Monte, and welcome to the forum.
Looks great.

I could see me putting a push bar (off an ex-police car, just the 2 vertical bars) on that thing if I had it and driving the hell out of it. We had a guy here locally about 20 years ago with all black SS, with some flat black rims, window tint, with the push bar on it, and it just said "evil" to me........loved it.

Enjoy your stay, and ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor