New girl here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Welcome!

For an '86, the 4-speed 200-4R is original equipment. Whether or not it's still there is another story.

Take a look from underneath at the pan and this should help identify which transmission the car has now.

transpan.gif

If the engine is not original, I wouldn't waste a dime, or a single minute of my time on converting a regular 305 to a HO 305.
Even the HO 305's are incredibly disappointing.
All that money and effort is better off being put towards a healthy 350 to replace it.

Joel86Cutlass

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2009
Pennsylvania
papabearxl said:
83cutlassowner said:
RITTER said:
Always great to see a female that enjoys GBodies :mrgreen:
no kidding, if only i could find one

My fiance' is just as much of an Oldsmaholic, and G-body fan as me........oh how I love her!

She can wrench on it too.

8)

I agree my wife is now the proud owner of a 84' cutlass brougham and she is putting in as much wrench time as I am! So now we have two Oldsmobiles in the family.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
You guys are lucky, my wife hates my car and calls it the devil, told her i was gonna put "Satan Is Real" across the windshield...why oh why couldn't I find a woman that loves cars as much as I do :blam: Oh BTW, welcome to the forum, good choice of car, plenty of aftermarket parts for them

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Welcome. Love that movie :rofl: (refering to your name)

A

Anonymous

JAWSS said:
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join over at http://www.montecarloss.com also. Theres alot of SS info here and there.

J[/quote

This girl has given almost every man here a ding-dong. now you want to take her to another forum! tsk.tsk. my freind. :blam:
lol.
p.s. welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor