New guy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2007
Tallahassee, FL
Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Dustin, from Tallahassee, FL. I don't own any GM products. BUT. I've been thinking about a RWD GM platform just because of the aftermarket for them.. I would love to find a decent monte carlo for ~3k, but that might not be enough. I'm currently working for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, but i have nothing to do with any emissions testing, I just fix computers.. I don't know how active i'll be on here, but hopefully I can pick up a decent monte carlo, or atleast learn enough about them to decide if i REALLY want one.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Honda boo!! JK :roll:

welcome, just keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to ask people about that car sitting in their driveway

Dustin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2007
Tallahassee, FL
axisg said:
Honda boo!! JK :roll:

welcome, just keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to ask people about that car sitting in their driveway
please, keep the dumb honda comments to a minimum. i've been around cars all my life, and just because i picked up a cheap beater, doesn't mean anything.

but, i definately plan on it. I've already got some ideas, such as carb'd 350, with a 4 or 5 speed manual behind it. It's a preference of mine to have a manual, but if dropping another auto in it that can take some abuse is easier, i'll probably go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor