CUTLASS NEW LEAD: ANOTHER 1984-earlier NOS Olds VIN Y E4MC Float Bowl (main body) Q-jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Not mine. But the same guy with the Chevy NOS carb main body has this one too. This is another one for an 84-earlier CCC VIN Y 307 Olds engine. I already got 2. So if you need one, here it is. Should work for 3 point adjustments as well. $55 plus shipping and taxes. POSSIBLY 17110134. You'll need to ask, as they don't list a part number and one won't be stamped on the side of it. It does have the same number written in sharpie as mine does though, so it's probably a 0134. But you need to verify. If they have the box, ask them what number it is. No dog in this hunt. I know nothing, I see nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor