New member, '82 Grand Prix owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I see a number of Grand Nationals, SS, 442's, ect but generic g-bodies like mine tend to be very uncommon around here. The original owner I bought it from never winter drove it and stored for the season. It had one factory re paint at some point but aside from that the car is clean and original. The undercarriage looks straight!

Cutlass, Monte Carlos, El Camino, Malibu... even Regals... you still see all the time.

Grand Prix's.... not so much. And Im in the midwest, usa... I have a regal, 2 cutlasses, and an el camino all within 4 blocks of my house.

-Gonz

82GrandPrix

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2019
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Cutlass, Monte Carlos, El Camino, Malibu... even Regals... you still see all the time.

Grand Prix's.... not so much. And Im in the midwest, usa... I have a regal, 2 cutlasses, and an el camino all within 4 blocks of my house.

-Gonz
I saw a really ratty looking GP around here a few years back. And before that the last one I saw was an '83 for sale at a dealership back in '02. That's about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor