Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a weird issue with the car, not sure if I need to post on another section. But in order for any of my electrical to work I have to touch my granny cooler lines to the frame? Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum.

As a rule of thumb, if you have any device on the car that lights up, powers up, works sometimes, or works when you touch two things together, the problem will be a ground. If it still lights or powers up, even intermittently, it's not blown and it isn't a fuse. If a broken or parted hot source touches together you almost always get a spark, burnt smell, puff of smoke, etc.

So, as they say in the construction business, you start from the ground up. (LOL, I am sooo funny..... oh sorry!)

Hey, Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor