New Monte in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
www.mac-ink.com
Well... I had no intentions of getting another, but sometimes things just happen that way. I spotted this at a service station and it had a for sale sign.. so I called, one thing led to another and the next day I was a proud new owner.

88 Monte LS
305/200-4r
50,*** orig miles!
Got it from the orig owner (his son)
2" beltech drop spindles and rear springs
Flowmaster Duals
Old school CD player/Kicker speakers
and thats the orig paint too... he painted the trim to match the bumpers.

I was never a fan of LS's that much but this caught my eye... still thinking of adding an SC front... maybe? Not an SS front though. 🙂

683.jpg

bca.jpg

a86.jpg

ab8.jpg

c9b.jpg

642.jpg

47d.jpg

new monte

WOW that is beautiful monte dual exaust, spoiler, rally wheels, nice interior, man how much did you pay?

Very nice!! I am not a fan of the LS either, definitely get the SC front.

I wouldn't change a thing except the 305. That car is gorgeous.

wow that is an amazing car, i also would change nothing but great find

good find! seal that bad boy up and pull it back out when these things are fetching big money at barrett-jackson!

SWEET! Gauge pak is nice, too. I wouldn't change much-wheels to your preference (those aren't my faves), and upgrade the interior from the most basic stuff. I woulda bought that car when I was looking even though its just an LS, which I like. overall very nice car.

Re: new monte

gp355 said:
WOW that is beautiful monte dual exaust, spoiler, rally wheels, nice interior, man how much did you pay?

How much do you think I paid? I think I got a good deal... but I'd like to see what other people think its worth.

I just don't have it me in for another build at this point, so I'm going to keep it stock and focus my energy on further bastardization of the 79. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor