New Monte in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous!

yourownself said:
good find! seal that bad boy up and pull it back out when these things are fetching big money at barrett-jackson!

for 15 grand big money? Cuz that's about the max it'll bring, even when they start to go up in price. (it might bring in 10 grand on a very good day)

Very nice car by the way.

oh my god! that is SO clean!!!! uve got 2 of the cleanest montes on the forum!
i wouldnt change a damn thing, but if you ditch the wheels, i got dibs on the caps lol, i got the chrome rallies, and i cant find caps that fit.

Great find! I would say it has a market value of at least $5,000, but will guess you paid $2,000 for the sake of argument.

i vote 2750 for something that clean.

man, that thing is a Barret Jackson whip! lol i wouldn't change a thing, the LS is nice touch, that package with the front end just looks classy, and i've never seen the trim painted like that, the rally wheels look good on it too, all around clean monte, if you paid $1500 for that, you struck gold, but i'm guessing $2500-800 range, I would imagine that going for $4500-$5500 range

Nice monte .my 79 cutlass is lowerd the same as you new monte .what size are your wheels and tires on it in working on my car to go pro-touring and im going to put 17 or 18s on mine but im working on the chassis and drive train right now so the bigger wheels are on the back burner intill next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor