new owner of insane 87 grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasty gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 25, 2006
florida
:D Hello I'm new to the fourm, however the car is not. I got the car from another fourm member creativecarconcepts. you can see the pics under his posts. I will try to get updated pics soon. Since I bought the car I had a 700r4 with a 2500 lockup stall built. Bolted it up to the gm performance 350, and dropped that in. I had to shorten the drive shaft, and pulled out the stock gears and put in an eaton posi with 3.73's in it. The stock radiator came out to make way for the aluminum rad with dual electric fans. Working on getting it going plumbing and cleaning up wires.

look forward to talking to everyone :D

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Sounds awesome man! You'll have a nasty GP for sure! Good work... Lets see some pictures! :D

nasty gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 25, 2006
florida
Chevyman85 said:
Sounds awesome man! You'll have a nasty GP for sure! Good work... Lets see some pictures! :D
You can see some before pics if you search this fourm under creativecarconcepts.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Alright will do. Thanks

mrapii

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
Gee, I've been on quite a few G Body forums for a while now and nasty's gp is OK it it pretty mild compared to some of the mods that other G Body owners have made. Blowers, big blocks, nitrous, T56s, 9" Fords, back halfs, etc. If you can think it, it has been done.

nasty gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 25, 2006
florida
mrapii said:
Gee, I've been on quite a few G Body forums for a while now and nasty's gp is OK it it pretty mild compared to some of the mods that other G Body owners have made. Blowers, big blocks, nitrous, T56s, 9" Fords, back halfs, etc. If you can think it, it has been done.
Been there done that this is a daily driver, not a stripped down race car. with a big block found laying under a tree at the local junk yard. Not sure if you looked at the pics but it will be a complete car. Nice interior, clean body, and a little bit go, clean all the way around. Live in florida it's gotta have a/c. Blowers and nitrous that bolts on. Didn't list half the mods done complete march pulleys, custom interior, 18" americans etc...

mrapii

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
Just pointing out that there is practically no limit to modifications when it comes to G Bodys.

nasty gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 25, 2006
florida
mrapii said:
Just pointing out that there is practically no limit to modifications when it comes to G Bodys.

I respect your opinion and your constrictive criticism. What may be right for me, may not work for you. Those differences are what keeps our hobby fresh and new. As the owner of an el camino, corvette, and chevy coupe you know that there is no limit to mods for any car. However there are factors TIME, MONEY, and CREATIVITY. I have plenty of the last one, but only being 24, having a mortage and a little girl on the way in Jan. I have little of the first two. Look forward to talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor