• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
www.cardomain.com
Howdy guys! I had some nice weather finally the other day so I thought I would put up some lighter and clearer pictures. They didn't turn out to bad. I'm not a photographer. I had to clean a lot of dust off of her before I could get a good pic. It was dirty as hell sitting in the garage all winter.LOL! I just have my new VFN fiberglass hood sitting on top it isn't pinned on yet.Well enough babble here are the pics.
montenewpic38.jpg

montenewpic34.jpg

montenewpic37.jpg

montenewpic6.jpg

montenewpic35.jpg

montenewpic46.jpg

Well....

If you wanted your car to look like a nightmare, I think you did it!

Congratulations!!

heheheh

Anyway, what kind of crazy headlights are those? I don't think I've seen those before.

i do like them but IMO i think the hood may be a little bit too tall and i never liked the fact that you can see the center ring in the projectors of the head lights. but that's me nit-picking. she is definately a beautiful car. and the kind of nightmare i'd like to have. 😀

car

saweet ride! what wheels are those and size of tires?

Re: car

79malibu said:
saweet ride! what wheels are those and size of tires?
The wheels are 15 x 7 Eagle Alloy series 211 wheels all the way around.The tires are 255 x 60 x 15 BF Goodrich radial T/a tires in rear and I think the fronts are 195 x 60 x 15 BF Goodrich T/A tires. Here is the page that summit sells them on. Check it out if your interested in the same wheels.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

gofast87 said:
Nice car, the cowl hood looks good.

Thanks for the comment! Some people think the cowl hood is to tall but the more I look at it , the more I like it that tall. I can put my 5" K&N Filter on it now with a regular base on the air cleaner instead of the 3" filter with a drop base. I will get even more airflow now.Plus it looks Bad AZZZZ with that tall cowl area. It almost looks evil!LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor