New Radio: HD vs XM VS Sirius vs none of the above (poll)

Which format would you get?

• HD radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sirius

• XM

• None of the above

• 2 of the digital choices

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well, if I ever do get another I think I will stick with JVC. I have had them last for 200k+ miles and still work well. Pioneer would be my second choice as I have never owned one but here good things about them.

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
Well, if I ever do get another I think I will stick with JVC. I have had them last for 200k+ miles and still work well. Pioneer would be my second choice as I have never owned one but here good things about them.

I actually am Impressed with the fact that your JVC has lasted like that. I myself had bad luck with them. They at one point were the stereo of my choice but I went thru three higher end JVC decks within a years time. I think the quality of them has dropped drasticly. 5 years ago JVC was great don't get me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor