Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
They even make an adapter harness to fit it into a GBody harness

s-l1600.jpg
I like that. I have (3) different radios at the moment. Haven't decided which one to use yet

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Have cd players in all 3 vehicles, and the last time I played one was 3 years ago in the 67. I lost my USB stick, and haven't bothered to look for it. It's mostly Pandora over Bluetooth in the Pig or FM.

Reactions: 1 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I guess it boils down to whether you like/use Bluetooth or prefer CD’s (or cassettes). I rarely use CD’s anymore and in my daily driver use Bluetooth all the time. I have a refurbished stock EQ radio with the aux input, works nice, but bought a Retrosound for one Monte primarily for the Bluetooth. Plan to get one for my wagon too. This new radio has a feature to work with iPhones, I’m sure the Bluetooth part works just fine with other smart phones and devices as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor