New Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
shanghaismith said:
I went to the track last night and made several runs with the new tires. Last week with the 255/60's my best 60' was 2.043,
this week with the 295/55's my best 60' was 1.82. If I raise the point that the NO2 (100 shot) comes in I think I can do a little better. My best run of the night was 12.149 at 112 MPH.

Nice! Did you do any runs on motor only? I'd be curious to know where you're at there.

Intragration said:
shanghaismith said:
I went to the track last night and made several runs with the new tires. Last week with the 255/60's my best 60' was 2.043,
this week with the 295/55's my best 60' was 1.82. If I raise the point that the NO2 (100 shot) comes in I think I can do a little better. My best run of the night was 12.149 at 112 MPH.

Nice! Did you do any runs on motor only? I'd be curious to know where you're at there.
I made the first pass on the motor and ran 2.068 60', and 13.192 at 104.35 mph

shanghaismith said:
Intragration said:
shanghaismith said:

I made the first pass on the motor and ran 2.068 60', and 13.192 at 104.35 mph

That's freakin' fast on motor!! I plan on building me an Olds 403 for the street. I want that rubber burnin' torque you have, I plan on doing donuts and burnouts, may even take it to the track. I'm glad to know that you had traction problems, those are the problems i'm looking for, lol. I plan on using the 7a heads off my 350 because I heard those heads bring the compression ration up on the 403. But yay for traction problems!! 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor