New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeper975

n00b
Jul 25, 2007
Hey guys.

I just found this forum after searching the net for information on 4 speed G bodys.

My car is a 1980 malibu with a 4 speed from the factory. It had a GN 8.5 rear with a 3.42 (soon to be a 4:10) The engine is a 350 out of a 70 camaro. I built it up with a 270H comp cam, edelbrock RPM manifold, 9.5:1 compression, and Dart Iron eagle cylinder heads.

malibusideview.jpg

interpass.jpg

enginepassside.jpg

I put the interior in, and also the engine. When I got it it was a disaster. Wires everywhere, destroyed blue interior, it was bad. I wish I had some before pictures, but I can't find them.

Well, that's my intro - I'm sure I'll be talking to you guys on the other forums.

-Kurt

Love your ride man!!! Love the 4 on the floor GBodies!! Hopefully some day I'll have one again!!

Thanks guys!

I've been thinking about taking it one step further down the simple road and pulling the rally wheel for a set a black steel wheels with a set of dog dish centercaps. Not sure yet if I'm going to. I've already got the centercaps, just need the wheels. It's that or Torque thrusts - Which are $$$! I don't know.

-Kurt

Sticks are so cool in an old style muscle car. Torque Thrusts with the grey centers would work perfect with your color and look bad arse. Meaty blackwalls tires to. The car could use about a 1" drop also. Maybe even tinted windows. You would gets lots more attention & thumbs ups. Regardless their is nothing wrong with how it is now.

nice lookin car by the way where did you get your interior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor