New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Albert

n00b
Feb 1, 2018
Im Jay i am new to this forum. I owned a 1986 cutlass with a 455. I went to prison and lost everything. I am now out and rebuilding my life. Part of my life is owning a 82-86 Cutlass. With next to no money i am looking for a cutty i can build from nothing. I live in Maryland. Nice to meet people who breath gbody like me.

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hi Jay. I'd say start on Craigslist, or the classifieds section on this forum. I'm finding there are quite a few of them out there for less than $1,000. They won't be perfect for that price, but a lot of them will at least be running at that price. And you won't find a better place for tech advice, support and hard-to-find parts than here. Congratulations for getting out and wanting to get your life back together.

• Agree

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah
Hello, Jay. Glad you found this group. As for finding another Cutlass, the good news is there are still a lot of them out there. I'm sure money is tight, but I bet you'll find a decent candidate soon enough. Once you do, be sure to share some photos with us!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Greetings from dirty Jersey Jay I to have a passion for cutlasses there's still a lot of clean ones out there try using autotempest.com that's how I found my square body crew and my 79 Cutlass parts car

Martin S.

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Hi Jay. Welcome from Hamburg, Germany ! :D Good luck for rebuilding your life and your search for a car. I think you´ll find one; in the states you´ve better chances then in good old europe............ (y):D

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Im Jay i am new to this forum. I owned a 1986 cutlass with a 455. I went to prison and lost everything. I am now out and rebuilding my life. Part of my life is owning a 82-86 Cutlass. With next to no money i am looking for a cutty i can build from nothing. I live in Maryland. Nice to meet people who breath gbody like me.

I know how it feels to get out of prison and have nothing and try to rebuild your life. It isn't easy but it can be done. There are a lot of avenues that will be closed to you because of your felony but there are also a lot of opportunities that can be had if you look hard enough. Good luck on your Cutlass search. Let us know what you find.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor