New to G Body Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

80MALIBUWAGON

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 9, 2012
I bought a 1980 Malibu wagon last week. I'd been searching for a wagon for a few years. I live in Alabama so it's pretty much free of rust. Glad to find this board dedicated to these vehicles. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions in the future.

Welcome aboard!
It's always nice to see more wagons and wagon guys joining us.
You will have to post some pics of your new ride... :wink:

welcome. i am new here too, and these guys have been great. you have found a great home, with endless information.
people are pretty regular on here, so if you ask a question or something, be sure to check back regularly. and again, welcome.

Welcome aboard.

Doug

I posted some pictures at 80MALIBUWAGON. I've given it a real good cleaning and I'm trying to get the carb. choke to function properly. The tail lights, turn signals and parking lights have been tinted dark. I want to replace these with originals as soon as I can find some. Replacement tail light lenses are quite pricey. I also need a heater/air - radio plate. This one was really butchered when someone installed a CD player. Long range plans include roll pans and a new white paint job. My intent is for a clean daily driver and something to take to the cruise ins.

Hey, there, welcome. I'm also new here but not too good with computers, I even had to have some one else post pics for all to see my project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor