New to G Bodys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickf191

n00b
Jul 7, 2022
Recently bought a 85 Elcamino V6 . Swapping the motor from a 2005 5.3 Tahoe w/4L60E. Been a small/big block guy forever. I'm also an Elcamino guy. I have 67 that I bought in 93. It has 565 BBC on Alky. That is my track car. I have historic tags but hasn't been on the street in years. That's what the 85 is for. Looking for some great info from the site. Rick for South Jersey

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of guys here with all kinda of GBody cars, some that hate LS Engines and some of us that can tell you everything you need to know to build that car.

You going Carb or EFI?

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
You've come the right place. There is a lot of knowledge here. We would all like to see pictures of both of your Elkys.

Rickf191

n00b
Jul 7, 2022
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
You've come the right place. There is a lot of knowledge here. We would all like to see pictures of both of your Elkys.

Attachments

• Atco002.jpg
    Atco002.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor