New to Gbody Internetland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoffice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 21, 2012
Vancouver B.C.
Hey everybody. Yes I am new to the site, and fairly new to the gbody. I've got myself a 1980 monte Carlo t top. Ive got a parts car to put a tan leather landau interior in the black t top car.

I plan on doing a 8.8 rear end swap. Doing a lq4 or lq9 swap on a 4l60e and put it on ride tech air suspension.
That is the plan in progress. One step at a time.

It feels good to be in a place where people are passionate for the vehicles they drive.

Theoffice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 21, 2012
Vancouver B.C.
This is the car that im building. ill get more pics when i can.

Attachments

• 097.JPG
    097.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 514

GBodyChick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 17, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Welcome aboard fellow Canadian!! Sweet rides!! Love the bronco and Monte Carlo! You have great taste!! Lol I also have a 1987 Ford Bronco all done up for my everyday driver and a done up 1985 Pontiac Grand Prix for car shows and cruiser!! Guess we both have great taste! Hehehe....Will love to see more pics as you progress with your project :)

Theoffice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 21, 2012
Vancouver B.C.
Haha! Awesome taste fellow Canadian! i will post more as things move forward.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Welcome to the site. Looks like you have some good plans for your project.

Argus219

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 25, 2012
Welcome I'm new too what motor are you gonna be working with? your monte looks like it's in good shape. and nice bronco as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor