New To me 80 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperedvette

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
Saskatchewan, Canada
Wow! very nice!....can't wait to see what you do with it!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
You scored big time...I had a friend with the identical car. In fact I drove it at the time and It was still nearly new.

JasonL

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
Hey everyone !!! Thanks for the comments. I am in Marlboro NJ. 1st plans are to just make it road worthy, check the brakes and I have to replace the fuel pump. It has some dings and a crease on the passenger side, Plans are to paint it black. Would like to put 3.42 - 3.55 gears with a posi and a 200r-4 trans. Would also like to put in a mild 350ci motor. I have a set of Headman long tubes for it and a a nice Q Jet. I want a solid driver with a little get up and go. I have owned 10 sec car and just want a nice streetable go any where car for me and my Kid to enjoy.

viperedvette

Apprentice
May 9, 2012
Saskatchewan, Canada
Good choice!.....I love the look of black on the all G-body's! Hope to see some pics as you go! Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor