New to the board from Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karlson said:
PGLM said:
Welcome neighbour 🙂
Btw, I bought my Pontiac from Sweden... :lol:

Thank you PGLM.

I saw that Pontiac for sale on "Blocket, was it in Norrkoping IIRC?
You have already been doing a lot to it, looks good with the new paint.

Mats

Yes it was. Thanks, there is stil lot of work to do, chassis, engine, drivetrain, etc....

Welcome to the site

Thanks

Bowiemontecarlo86 said:
Welcome to the site
I had a 87 Monte a couple years ago, it was a high mileage car but it ran good.
oranGekrate said:
Welcome Karlson, my grandpa was a coal burner growing up in Sweden. He grew up in Bringetofta, Nässjö Kommun.
71 super I see in your sig. Nice... :mrgreen:
OK, so your grandpa came from Sweden, cool. Coal burning was a pretty common thing to do back in the day. Nässjö is about 6 hours south of me. I live in Insjön, Dalarna.
Yes the 71 Super is nice, have done frame up resto to it.
I was actually looking at some pictures of your Pontiac earlier today, really nice wagon you got there.

Attachments

• Bilsp. Classic (7).jpg
    Bilsp. Classic (7).jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 308
Karlson, not trying to do a hijack on your thread here, but that truck is awesome. Is that color Grapefruit yellow? One of my favorite GM truck colors. The rims look great with the newer style caps and trim rings. Are you on the truck forum http://67-72chevytrucks.com/? I'm on that forum as well. The Gbodies are a new thing for me. And of course I have to post a pic of my pride and joy. 70 CST factory 2wd Blazer on air.
010-3.jpg

That 2wd Blazer looks really super, like those wheels and the stance of the truck..
The 71 has newer 90´s steel wheels that I widened to 9.5 in the rear and 8 in the front. It had originally two tone paint, white and bronze but I´d choose the white/grapefruit when it was repainted. Yes I am on the truck forum too, my username is 68 50th.

Karlson said:
That 2wd Blazer looks really super, like those wheels and the stance of the truck..
The 71 has newer 90´s steel wheels that I widened to 9.5 in the rear and 8 in the front. It had originally two tone paint, white and bronze but I´d choose the white/grapefruit when it was repainted. Yes I am on the truck forum too, my username is 68 50th.
Does that mean you have/had a 68 50th also? I would love to have one of those. I'm 70k52wd on the forum. Happy to meet you. :mrgreen:

I was really close to by a 68 50th in Denmark actually, it was my first contact with the 67-72 trucks. I friend of mine in The Netherlands told me about the truck forum so I joined the forum thinkin I was going to buy the 68 in Denmark. Turned out the truck wasn´t as good as I was hoping so I never bought it but I kept my forum name. Eventually I bought the 71 in USA which was a good and rust free truck. Nice to meet you too. :mrgreen: Seems like we have a lot in common, G-body Wagons, 67-72 trucks, Sweden and about the same age, i´m 51.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor