new to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike.ss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 16, 2013
hey there, im a new guy just picked up a 84 buick regal limited. although not my first gbody it is my second regal
i have not messed with this car yet except for getting it running, it has the 3.8 v6 3 speed trans that does not have reverse.
i got the car for $400. the body is in great shape, frame great, so i think it will be a canadate for a v8 swap.
i will try to get some pic's of it when the snow melts off.

quick poll- big block 454 or my 383 stroker ? lol

WELCOME aboard!! i'm a big block fan, so i vote big block, but i would consider a big block buick engine. i drove a cutlass around for awhile with out reverse, it can be a pain.

thank you for the welcome guy im only thinking 454 because it is what i have on hand.and economy being tough and getting worse if i dont use what i have the build might not go far. so my choices are limited to a 383 or the 454.

Welcome aboard, Mike.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor