New to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
Hey everyone. New to the group have always loved g body cars and just ended up with two. I have a 1984 buick regal t type that is a wh1 car. I also just traded for a 83 cutlass which i thought was a hurst at first but appears to be a thunder and lightning edition. To tell the truth I never even heard of such a thing and would love to know if anyone else has. Thanks in advance for any help or info on either car in the future.

Beckys79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2017
Oregon
Hey everyone. New to the group have always loved g body cars and just ended up with two. I have a 1984 buick regal t type that is a wh1 car. I also just traded for a 83 cutlass which i thought was a hurst at first but appears to be a thunder and lightning edition. To tell the truth I never even heard of such a thing and would love to know if anyone else has. Thanks in advance for any help or info on either car in the future.
Pics?..... my boyfriend has an 84 Grand Prix and I have a 79 El Camino.

Sep 18, 2017
This is my buick a few days after i got it home. Screenshot_20170921-224514.png

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor