New tothe group

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobgilson

n00b
Oct 19, 2018
I have an 86 El Camino and have been following El Camino groups but figured you guys will have information that will help me as I go along. I replaced the bad 305 engine with a crate 350, had the transmission rebuilt, new upholstery and paint but have many little things to correct. Yesterday the front part of the passenger door window dropped. I've pulled the panel off but don't seem to be able to see what came loose. Anyhow, I'm glad to be a new member of the group.

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Bob.
Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance.

Reactions: 1 users

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia ...;. Everyone here loves pictures. Glad you joined us. A great group of gentlemen here to say the least. And they know their G-Bodys .....

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome aboard!

willk

n00b
Nov 6, 2018
hello to all. who doesn't love the g body cars. i have a 1978 malibu 4-speed car survivor but i also like the ones that are street rodded to.

Attachments

• GEDC0077.JPG
    GEDC0077.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor