new user

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkovacs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
I am 17 and I just bought a super clean 84 cutlass calais with a 307. it's my daily driver. I love cars but have never really been taught so I thought I'd join for help. Hello.
photo4.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Welcome, nice car. Enjoy learning. Start small and do more as you learn. Don’t think you’re going to tackle a frame off restoration from the start. Keep what you have maintained and running while you SAVE &SAVE &SAVE and plan out what you want.

Reactions: 1 user

lkovacs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
Welcome, nice car. Enjoy learning. Start small and do more as you learn. Don’t think you’re going to tackle a frame off restoration from the start. Keep what you have maintained and running while you SAVE &SAVE &SAVE and plan out what you want.

Yeah, I've already learned a little just because me and my dad had to get it running after sitting fifteen years. I want to keep the outside looking stock, but I would like to swap or have somebody swap an olds 350.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Yeah, I've already learned a little just because me and my dad had to get it running after sitting fifteen years. I want to keep the outside looking stock, but I would like to swap or have somebody swap an olds 350.

save the swap and add some boost 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor