New wagon owner and new here but not my 1st g!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomaxmotorsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 15, 2013
Hey y'all new here but not new to G bodies. I have loved these cars for as I can remember.
My second car was a 86 v8 regal white with burgundy interior, bucket seats, console shift,
Digital dash, chrome rockers, and t-tops. The regal got hit in the parking lot my senior
year in high school and was way more to fix it than I could afford so it got passed down to my brother.
Here we are years later and after looking for a regal like I had and not having much luck finding something in my price
range I decided it was time to own another g-car I have always wanted a malibu wagon!
Today I went and bought this bad boy it should be delivered to me Sunday! Looking forward to
Getting it back together and on the road!
1394356_10202129066406387_1778758803_n.jpg

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Lowmaxmotorsports,

Welcome to a great site! Nice longroof too! Really nice longroof owners here that love to talk....well....longroofs! :mrgreen:

Doug

Lomaxmotorsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 15, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Short term plans are to get the car back together and on the road. Everything was suppose to be with the car but as with all basket cases this one is missing some little stuff.
Long term plans include a 5.3/6.0 swap some suspension work, interior, fix this bad paint job it has now, wheels. Maybe a little racing but mostly just a cool street car the whole family can enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
Always good to see more longroof enthusiasts joining our ranks. Keep us updated on your upgrades and progress. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor