new wheels and new stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to insult you, but It reminds me of Hotwheels.

hotwheels.jpg

Not gonna insult me. I asked for opinions so its perfectly fine. havce v8 springs i gotta swap in this weekend so the front will raise up some, but for the rims and tires they are staying because thats what i like. i grew up with my dad and uncles having there g bodys and other old school cars with big tires in the back and small in the front..I like the raise rear and lowered front stance...The front is even too low for my liking too, but i appreciate everybodys opinions.

whitetrash_royalty said:
Not gonna insult me. I asked for opinions so its perfectly fine. havce v8 springs i gotta swap in this weekend so the front will raise up some, but for the rims and tires they are staying because thats what i like. i grew up with my dad and uncles having there g bodys and other old school cars with big tires in the back and small in the front..I like the raise rear and lowered front stance...The front is even too low for my liking too, but i appreciate everybodys opinions.

I had a car that took a nose dive from installing a V8 in a V6 car. You'll be good to go with some better springs up front.

I have those same wheels somewhere. They came on my '85 Cutlass when I bought it back in '06.

31848510001_large.jpg

There's nothing wrong w/the raked look, but I like the reverse raked look better.

88Classic said:
My 78 Cutlass had rims that looked like that, except they weren't shiny, they were a matte silver.

Thats the right ride height there....imo
Look like daat sheet mean sirius bitniss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor