New Wheels on the Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
haven't seen this Bu before but i have to say i am jealous of the all black. something i wish ours was. and finally another 2-door 78! wheels look great nice choice

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
Thanks again guys... I got big plans for the Malibu...basically going to try and make it a bullet proof daily driver/street fighter type thing.

Charlie you need to come out sometime and check out Monte and Malibu..

Randy we done alot of swapping around this past year. We traded in the 06 Monte SS (gas hog) on an HHR. Cheaper monthly payment, great gas mileage and more family friendly. We wanted to buy that 70 Monte SS but couldnt swing it, my wife actually spotted it for sale here locally. So we told my dad and he liked it so he bought it and now he is in love with that car.. I call it his new daily driver. I just recently sold the GTO to get out of the car payment and got the Malibu for my project/driver. So there you have it lol.. Basically I quit my real job and went full time with my company so all the new fancy cars went bye bye and the projects move a little slower but its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor