New Young Gun from St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Just found the forum, figured I'd join.
Car is a 86 Ls bought when I was 16, now am 18.
Alot of work planned for this summer.
IMG_2685-1.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
nice another LS, not too many on this site, just know of one other memeber with one, your's is real clean, new paintjob?? what are your plans? and welcome to the forum, you can find everything you need to know about your G on here

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
nice! whats the plan for it? im 16 btw, i have a 83 cutty.... i need to change my signature lol...

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Me and Pops are planning on a 383 with 700r4. My brother had a 78 Malibu Wagon with that combo that we are taking out. I came from racing Jr. Dragsters, so I can't wait to get back to the strip. Dunno if I want to switch to Pro Stars or keep the rallys. Did a few to many burnouts this summer, so it's time for new tires. The paint was done in 01 and my dumb arse had my sub box hit the side. I made a huge box for 2 12's and didn't bolt them down. The car has some little things wrong, as I need to do new springs in the front. The guy just heated the springs to lower the front and they have given up. It rides like a go kart so I might just put stock front springs to get me threw til I have some cash for some lowering stuff. I heard some people use s10 lowering spindles? Anyway, I got some work to do to it but got it for a good price so she's a keeper!

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
What are your guys opinions on S10 drop spindles with stock front springs?

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Oakville, Right at 270 and Telegraph. I can almost see the JB bridge from my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor